David Chap Bottoms
David Chap Bottoms Poems
- Pouring From My Mouth I wish some days I could remove my ...
- Constant Thoughts That day I asked you Has burned into my ...
- The Only Easy Day Was Never Mind worn away Body aches and ...
- The Torturing Nightmare The desolate desert, the untameable ...
- The Inner Triangle The heart is weighed on such strong ...
- Thoughts And Solitude The room is still, The walls quietly ...
- Dreams Of The Future I escape into my mind While this world ...
I grew up in middle class suburbia with my father Guy W. Bottoms Sr. and my mother Denise S. Bottoms. I have a sister Katheryn Hall, and two brothers Jacob J. Bottoms and Guy W. Bottoms Jr. whom are all older than me. Ever since my education in middle school I started writing short poems and stories that explored my imagination and helped me deal with both harsh and pleasant times in my life. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Chap Bottoms
Dreams Of The Future
I escape into my mind
While this world around me crumbles
My knuckles bloodied and my clothes stained
I close my eyes as my body rages
And see my self laying in a grassy area
Birds chirping and the sun shining on my face
I turn my head and eyes to look at the glassy surface of a lake
So quiet and serene in this world
A women lays next to me
I can't hear or see her clearly
She is a blur within this world
A dream is all this is
A way to avoid the pain and languish
I reach out to touch her
But she is like a ghost
Or am I the ghost
The pain rushes ...