DAVID GERARDINO (9/19/1963)
Biography of DAVID GERARDINO
Blue32 (skip biography)
I LOVE MUSIC, ART, AND POETRY, MY STYLE IS, SHORT POWERFUL POEMS, THE LESS WORDS, THE BETTER, I MAKE MY POINT FAST, AND EASY TO READ, LIKE MY 23 FITZROY ROAD POETRY, THERE DEEP, SOME TIMES SAD, OR HAPPY, BUT, THEY HIT THEIR MARK, THIS IS WHERE THE ART COMES IN, SOME OF THE POETS I LOVE TO READ ARE, SEXTON, PLATH, MULLINS, AND ON AND ON.
DAVID GERARDINO's Works:
2books of street poetry,5 songs sold, still very poor.but happy, I also paint /abstract, , , got lucky sold about 30 paintings, i get my ideas from my dreams, also, books.
- 15,653, days old.
- 1929/the jazz age
- 23 FITZROY ROAD , IN THE MIDDLE
- 23 FITZROY ROAD , POISON IN HERE EAR
- 23 FITZROY ROAD , A HEART OF STONE01
- 23 FITZROY ROAD , DROP ME DEEP
- 23 FITZROY ROAD , EMPTY BOX
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, FIDGETING SMILE
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, FIX HIS TIE
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, WASH HIS FEVER OFF
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, BEACH BOYS 1
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, RADICAL MISFITS...........
- 23 FITZROY ROAD, SISTERS SLUMBER
Pull up the blinds, throw open the shutters
yell at the shadows, to hide in the clutter.
look at the walls as they come into view,
see for your self, the reds and blues.
dance if you will to a four, four beat, show
all the world you can win, but first you
need some sleep.........