Biography of David McLansky
I am a Poet/Philosopher
David McLansky's Works:
Searching for Love in the Sugar Bowl Luncheonette
Still Searching for Love in the Sugar Bowl Luncheonette
The White Ship
Big of Us
Song of the Momsa Bird
The Lives of the Patients
Patterns of Chaos
- Henry Higgins Reflects On Modern Life -new-
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality -new-
- The Awakening -new-
- Rift On Tony Ogunlolo's Fine Poem 'A Rap... -new-
- Nightmare -new-
- Riff on Ely Funky Boots' Rare Flower -new-
- Paen to the Three Wyrd Sisters -new-
- The Devil
- Last Will
- A Riff on Colleen Courtney's 'A Witch's ...
- Sallly Hemmings in Paris
- Oh Lay Me Down
- Riff on Laurel's Wishing Him Back
- PJ' Meets her Old College Career Counsel...
- In Praise of Older Women
- After My Death
- Oh Where Is My Love
- A Bard Limp Stands
- Riff on veeraiyah subbulakshmi’s Fine “P...
- An Agnostic Jew to His Good Christian Wi...
- The Gift
- Riff on Allen Steble's 'There's a Fire B...
- Only Marry A Woman It Would Be A Pleasur...
- A Riff on Pradip Chattopadhyay's Fine Po...
- Riff on Gajanan Mishra's The Poet in Dec...
- A Proposal to Valerie Dohren
Bangladesh (a riff)
Everywhere I stand, I stand in water
It's wide expanse defines the border;
My country sinking into the sea,
The waters lapping at my knee;
My country now a muddy brown
The roofs submerged below their crown
The water lapping at the poles,
The tidal waves toss wooden bowls.
This was once an idyllic spot,