David Munene wa Kimberly
David Munene wa Kimberly Poems
- Passion The heights of passion Heighten the heights of ...
- Africa And Africa’s Have seen little of history unfold I ...
- Christ Vs Herod On Palm Sunday When He set off for the ...
- Down The Aisle She walked down the aisle By him indeed she ...
- You Don'T Read Africa Never have you ever sat Or beneath ...
- Downpour In Town Rains reign in town So heavily falling ...
- Tears We Cry Tears we cry, tears we cry Sometimes tears ...
Born in Kalimoni Hospital found in Thika District (formerly Kiambu District) in Kenya, as the fifth born in a family of six, poetry is a passion and not a profession.
Currently, I work as an End-User Training Instructor with Institute of Advanced Technology in Nairobi.
I owe my inspiration to my only eternal love, Carol (my Perfect Aphrodité) and the providence of God ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Munene wa Kimberly
The heights of passion
Heighten the heights of action
Deepening the height of destruction
And destructing the actions of construction
Subtraction is not an option of action
Friction might in passion be fiction
Oh passionate passion for a person
How do you impersonate with irritation?
An action that's outta fashion
Like bungalow outdone by mansion
You see not the scenes of sin
As a scene you see that make sin
How then is passion of a person,
supposedly causing him destruction?
That flames ignited consume a fraction,
Of actions with poor ...