Dawn Eve Bradley
Dawn Eve Bradley Poems
- Walk Alone And Think Of You I walk alone and think of you, ...
- An Echo Of Wide Night The room is turning slowly away from ...
- Chess Check mate. You win. I found myself captured, ...
- Who Has Changed....? You have changed, Yet you say you have...
- Tapestry Lavish and licentious With her long and flaxen ...
- Almost Silent It is almost silent, Save for the occasional ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dawn Eve Bradley
Lavish and licentious
With her long and flaxen hair
Stretched and draped like tapestry
You saw her lying there
Was leaping in the air
Whilst feelings of pure decadence
Were pouring forth with flair
Alacrity with caution
And a fatalistic thought
In lust, romance and passion
Both their fragile souls were caught