DEEP DARK SOUL POET (09/1965 / Australia)
Biography of DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- A broken heart speaks love
- A Crack In Time
- A dream within a dream,
- A myriad of coloured dreams...
- A night of love...
- A Night Of Peaceful Sleep
- A silence comes within me...
- A single teardrop...
- A waterfall of empty tears
- A waterfall of screams
- A Window's Pain
- A wishful touch...
- Adrift on butterfly wings..
- All alone with my thoughts...
People who read DEEP DARK SOUL POET also read
in my mind...
At first I thought I was dreaming
and that I had to open my eyes to get out
but after a few times of trying
I just wanted to shout
It seems i'm trapped in this world
with no way to leave
no way to see
or any way to breathe
I dont know how im going to get out