Biography of Ebi Robert
Ebi Robert, (aka: The Lord of Ink) was born February 6,1990. He hails from Egweama (paternal) and Obiata in Nembe (maternal) , in Bayelsa state of Nigeria. He is a playwright, poet, essayist and advocate. He writes both legal and literal articles. He has written many poems too, some of which have been published in both national and international anthologies and magazines.
Ebi Robert's Works:
BOOKS CONTRIBUTED TO:
1) Love, a four letter word, (USA- Creative Talents Unleashed- 2014) edited by Raja William.
2) “Emanation, Foray into Forever, ” (USA- International Authors) edited by Prof Carter Kaplan, et al.
3) “Epistles of Lies, ” (Nigeria) edited by Adebayo Agarau Adeyemi.
4) “Tribute to Mandela, ” (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi et al.
5) Randomly Accessed Poetics (USA- Pen Head Press – 2014) edited by Sarah Gawricki et al
6) Epitaph (USA) edited by Kriti Sengpta and Williams Peters.
7) Emanation,2+2 equals 5 (USA—International Authors) edited by Prof Cater Kaplan et al.
8) Muse for World peace 1 (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi (JUNGLE POET)
9) Muse for World peace 2 (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi (JUNGLE POET)
Ebi Robert Poems
A Love Mathematics
Before me is a sum and the mathematics is on my shoulder. Minus, minus, plus, minus, minus, plus is the formulae.
Olympus. Mountain of Greece. Fountain of food where the gods feeds. And climbing so tough as peace.
The Girl From Istanbul
She's from Istanbul. She a goddess of a god. She holds her little god when the rain runs.
Paddle runs to the waterfront and Water returns to the paddle. But strength loosed, strengthened on. crays, shells, shells, crays.
Christmas Is Sin
I do not say Christmas is sin when it is no sin. But I say Christmas is sin because it is sin and no sin.
When I felt a sky conjured brightness in my cave mind, it was like a mid-winter night dream. But- I see out of the most high, the highest
My trail is in the wind because I am lighter than a feather. I can fly for I am free though the sky is not my weather.
'Edere ede a bu Christaina k'edeere ya. Obu ukwe edeere naani ya' They say Friendship is for the mature.
Prayer Of A Witch
In the name of the accuser, let my enemies dir by fire. Let my foes perish with the storm for their children to eat of remaining death.
A Moist Eye Bemoans.
I never knew how the communication works It's just like several waves work together to make me suffer. But am sustained in a way.
Planet Of Girls
My eyes are caught in a wilderness of faith. The stones are nowhere to be found. In this place, there is a division in the ground.
The Whıte Pen Of Kala Dın
Write me i pray thee. On pages of the night knight. Paint me i pray thee on plain sheet of the dark night.
Tongue Of Host
Leave the stark mark of the cloud and goddess of the night, let us act the art of the heart, parasites are pleading.
Surgeon Of Old Soles
Sequence upon sequence, trade upon trade. Trade this trade and let them wait. O' come.
You Nembe sea
Who refuse to climb the sea mat.
Do you know the ocean is wide?
and smiles with that living plants
A plant that smiles with snakes,
and fellow males.
Likes a water -grass it stayed
Through the year, it taught an aged grey