Ebone' Ingram (April 12,1991 / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Biography of Ebone' Ingram
CHECK ME OUT ON http: //thinkerpoetdreamer.blogspot.com/
i feel as if i've matured since i've been on here. i'm no longer the one who wants only to be a jedi knight in some nonexistent fantasy world...i'm finally awake to the real or quasi-real world that i must face every day of my life. and i know that i cannot follow in anyone's footsteps. i must be a spontaneous, new face in a world of gray, kind of like how ee cummings was in the realm of poetry. i cannot be worried with life's syntax or it's capital letters. i must think about how horribly i see myself and how wonderful it would be to change, i must find a way to change though it seems impossible to, and i must figure out what i'm going to do in life and whether or not i'm going to heaven after said hard-knock life. grammar and semicolons and things of that nature will not help in this almost eternal quest i have been on since birth. This quest, one that everyone is on until the day of judgment...that is my true life story.
- $$ <3 >_< Alicia Keys >_< <3 $$
- (= The Talent Show =)
- *******(Revenge of the Dust Bunnies) ***...
- ****LOVE and sHAKESPEARE****
- <3 Guardian Angel <3[song]
- A Dependency Worse than Alcohol
- A Needed Hand
- Ab Barathro Meae Animae IV (Dead and Lon...
- Ab Barathro Meae Animae V (Death of a De...
- Ab Barathro Meae Animae VI (Spiral of De...
- Ab Barathro Meae Animae VII (Death by a ...
- Confessions of a Rich Kid
I can't believe you tried to lead me on
And give me a fake haven for my pain.
Looking back, I see that I was wrong
If I thought you a shelter from my rain.
When I cried, you bade me wipe my tears
And reassured me with Moon-rivaled smiles.
Also you were known to give my fears
Something to fear, protecting all the while.
Alas! You cast my hapless love aside;