Efren Petalver Carranza
Efren Petalver Carranza Poems
- The Farmer And His Carabao Sitting on a saddle-like mounted ...
- Life Is A Journey Of Ups And D...
- Kids! Kids! Kids! You're once a sperm that your father didn't...
- The Beauty Of A Mother The beauty of a woman starts When her...
- Love Is My Money Love or Money raises a question in mind But...
- I Am Perfect I am perfect And no one can do anything about ...
- Spring Lovers Love comes like a rose-vine clinging ...
I am a believer of “A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in totally insane world.” [Lois Wyse, Author]. And, if I have another friend to claim for, it is my invisible friend: my cyber-world friend who told me that, “writing is an exercise of the mind, ” in this insane world. Therefore, my writings and poetry are not educational matters; ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Efren Petalver Carranza
The Farmer And His Carabao
Sitting on a saddle-like mounted stones,
Watching the river runs gently yonder,
Wondrous, countless, tiny whirlpools,
Sublimely caught his eyes to ponder;
Alone, he sees, he hears nothing but
To himself as high as the bird flown,
To charcoaled stem of a dead tree, it sat,
Mimicked all noises if he had not known;
Under that tree, his carabao rests in a paddle,
Snorting and snoozing on his muddy cradle,
But his master came to drag him out again,
So he rose without a splash of complain.
Back and forth, he and his master worked on,