Efren Petalver Carranza
Efren Petalver Carranza Poems
- The Beauty Of A Mother The beauty of a woman starts When her...
- Life Is A Journey Of Ups And D...
- Summer’s Delight As the sun grins from the sky clear and ...
- The Farmer And His Carabao Sitting on a saddle-like mounted ...
- Kids! Kids! Kids! You're once a sperm that your father didn't...
- Love Is My Money Love or Money raises a question in mind But...
- I Am Perfect I am perfect And no one can do anything about ...
I am a believer of “A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in totally insane world.” [Lois Wyse, Author]. And, if I have another friend to claim for, it is my invisible friend: my cyber-world friend who told me that, “writing is an exercise of the mind, ” in this insane world. Therefore, my writings and poetry are not educational matters; ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Efren Petalver Carranza
The Beauty Of A Mother
The beauty of a woman starts
When her womb begins to grow
The child that she'll give birth
Soon will call her, “my mother”
The beauty of a mother reigns
When her arms cradle her child
And her charm shines within
Her heart full of love and care
The beauty of mother un-fades
When her hands guide her child
In all places walking side by side
To protect her child from danger
The beauty of a mother is her brain
To teach her child to read and write
To let the child know the difference
Of what is wrong and what is right
The beauty of a ...