Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Biography of Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I was born in Brooklyn, but I now live in upstate NY with my family. I am a faux stained glass artist, a lover, a journalist, a thinker, a mechanic, a passionate person... with much too much time on my hands. I've been writing since I was 16... perhaps one day I'll be good at it?
'For when I sample your angel'd prose, my heart soars... my soul is bliss... '
One can only dream!
Eila means 'the Earth' and Mahima means 'Greatness'
for more poems...
- An Intimidated Poet
- The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Ey...
- A Beautiful Dream
- The Things I Do With Lips (or I Will Kis...
- I Woke Up This Morning Thinking Erotic T...
- Sensual Scripts (A Poet Makes Love)
- ...And They Say Love Is Blind
- If I Were A Poet (writing you love poems...
- Caressing You With My Words
- A Call Of Lovers
- 29 June
- A Firefly In The World Of Dreams-
- A Bridge To Your Precipice
Through the splendor of a star filled sky
the sound of lovers sighs float endlessly
on the breeze...
We'd made love
wrapped in the cloak of night
touches filling needs
reveling in pleasure
until ecstasy escaped our lips