Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Biography of Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I was born in Brooklyn, but I now live in upstate NY with my family. I am a faux stained glass artist, a lover, a journalist, a thinker, a mechanic, a passionate person... with much too much time on my hands. I've been writing since I was 16... perhaps one day I'll be good at it?
'For when I sample your angel'd prose, my heart soars... my soul is bliss... '
One can only dream!
Eila means 'the Earth' and Mahima means 'Greatness'
for more poems...
- An Intimidated Poet
- The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Ey...
- A Beautiful Dream
- The Things I Do With Lips (or I Will Kis...
- ...And They Say Love Is Blind
- If I Were A Poet (writing you love poems...
- Sensual Scripts (A Poet Makes Love)
- A Call Of Lovers
- 29 June
- A Firefly In The World Of Dreams-
- Orgasm II (Just For Her)
- I Woke Up This Morning Thinking Erotic T...
- A Bridge To Your Precipice
I almost thought I could hear
a quenching hiss at each thrust
the next, deeper than the last
never thinking to shield myself from the onslaught
it was impossible to negate
it did not slow,
coming faster and stronger
in the depths of my shrinking sanity
I saw you grapple with yourself