Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Biography of Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I was born in Brooklyn, but I now live in upstate NY with my family. I am a faux stained glass artist, a lover, a journalist, a thinker, a mechanic, a passionate person... with much too much time on my hands. I've been writing since I was 16... perhaps one day I'll be good at it?
'For when I sample your angel'd prose, my heart soars... my soul is bliss... '
One can only dream!
Eila means 'the Earth' and Mahima means 'Greatness'
for more poems...
- An Intimidated Poet
- The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Ey...
- A Beautiful Dream
- The Things I Do With Lips (or I Will Kis...
- ...And They Say Love Is Blind
- If I Were A Poet (writing you love poems...
- Sensual Scripts (A Poet Makes Love)
- Caressing You With My Words
- I want (erotic)
- A Call Of Lovers
- 29 June
- A Firefly In The World Of Dreams-
- I Woke Up This Morning Thinking Erotic T...
Ensnared In Mysticism
Ensnared by the possibility,
of being sucked in by sensual rain
I shall not forget the taste of you
in fast flooding waves.
I ache in longing to crash into you,
give myself up to you again and again,
till we mingle, limp body parts,
legs dangling comfortably,
in a mysticism that spent us both.