Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Biography of Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I was born in Brooklyn, but I now live in upstate NY with my family. I am a faux stained glass artist, a lover, a journalist, a thinker, a mechanic, a passionate person... with much too much time on my hands. I've been writing since I was 16... perhaps one day I'll be good at it?
'For when I sample your angel'd prose, my heart soars... my soul is bliss... '
One can only dream!
Eila means 'the Earth' and Mahima means 'Greatness'
for more poems...
- An Intimidated Poet
- The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Ey...
- A Beautiful Dream
- The Things I Do With Lips (or I Will Kis...
- If I Were A Poet (writing you love poems...
- Sensual Scripts (A Poet Makes Love)
- ...And They Say Love Is Blind
- A Call Of Lovers
- 29 June
- Orgasm II (Just For Her)
- Caressing You With My Words
- A Firefly In The World Of Dreams-
- I Woke Up This Morning Thinking Erotic T...
I wanted to hear them hail from your lips
speaking of portraits not painted yet,
journals empty not yet committed to the hue of sin
with a story opening without any end.
a diary of lovesick appraise, to become the sculpt of us
our mirror with adoring eyes...
but the pages were worn, at times full of ink
violet and ripe, nothing like me.