Elannia Lake Poems
- Khmer Rouge Regime Kampuchea,1975 Not too long ago The ...
- This Child She sat alone, this child White as a ghost, pale ...
- I Just Don'T Get It I asked what you believe You replied ...
- What Happened? I am from a century I wish to escape Justin ...
- Liar Liar’s distortion, sick and growing Growing larger and...
- Loneliness Loneliness has no color, it is only a pit A dark...
- Inside The Box We all try to explain But something’s always...
I am a teenage American poet who is just trying to get my poems out there and see what people think of them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elannia Lake
Khmer Rouge Regime
Not too long ago
The Khmer Rouge Regime arose
All the intellectual, religious, and foreigners fell
Do you wear glasses?
Are you educated?
Do you follow a religion?
Are you anything other than Cambodian?
If yes, you would be dead
For four years this occurred
Because Saloth Sar despised education, and anything foreign
A building, once a highschool
Now the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
Prisoners kept inside
Could not drink water
Unless the guard permitted it
They were forced to do gruesome things
And if they...