Biography of Elizabeth Sheaffer
I write for myself. I'm a selfish writer... I write to express what I feel inside, what I hide away when the sun drives away the night's serene cover... I write the words I cannot express in daylight, the words I can never speak aloud... I write to make sense of myself and of the world around me. I write for release.
- Alone In The Crowd
- Drops Of Crimson On The Pillowcase
- Crimson Carpets At Dusk
- Lost Within Myself (Bi-polarity Comes Kn...
- And The Storm Rages On
- Birthday Wishes
- More Than An Embrace
- Affliction Most Severe (I'm Letting Go)
- Lost In My Dreams (Insanity Reigns)
- Tainted Future (Ruinous Deeds)
- Bitter Anguish Of A Mother (Teardrops In...
- The Last Resort
- Broken Hearts Eventually Mend
The time of your arrival draws e'er nearer.
I look to the west in search of your face.
None others' words would I hold dearer,
Than thine own as my name escapes.
I look forward to your coming with hope.
I've missed you all the long while.
Lately it's been so hard to cope,
With the loss of that charming smile.