Elle McKay Poems
- The Flirt. baby doll. who cares if it isn't politically ...
- The Class. 40 minutes left. too tired. words ...
- The Little Red. This is my heart. If you don't want it, give...
- The Past. breathe in that scent of paper and ink yet ...
- No Longer. never even considered what love even ...
- The Way. A fleeting image caught - before expression ...
- A Study In English. (For lack of a better name.) endless ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elle McKay
who cares if it isn't politically correct?
call me it.
I like it when you tickle me,
don't stop trying.
when it's not fun
it's just not anything.
please annoy me
please aggravate me
please show off your muscles
as if you still had to impress me.
i love you.
i love it when you call me