elvira marchan Poems
- The Beauty Of Philippine Islan... The Beauty of Philippine ...
- Teaching...A Noblest Professio... Teaching..A Noblest ...
- The Moonlight The Moonlight Oh! Moonlight A shade-giver ...
- The Rainbow The Rainbow After the storm, There's a ...
- My Mother My Mother She was my mother From 'tis earth up ...
- Sinacaban - My Birth Home Sinacaban - My Birth Home Oh! ...
- Jimenez.. My Beloved Town Jimenez..My Beloved Town Where ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about elvira marchan
The Beauty Of Philippine Island
The Beauty of Philippine Island
The Philippines has a unique history
With physical charms and beauty;
Enchanting variety of destiny
Lead along great prosperity.
An island emerged at far east,
First-receiver of sun rays;
Featuring wide range of excitement
Those people wants and desires to visit.
Known far and wide
As an Island of Paradise
Margin by beige and white beaches,
Exquisite coral along crystal seas.
An island empire of the east,
Vast trees from primeval forest;
Luminous rivers and falls as sceneries
Make attraction ...