elysabeth faslund Poems
- A Woman Says 'Talk Dirty To Me...
- Earth-Woman I am woman and I have borne the Torah on a gold ...
- Blood Type Of Space Matter...known, ...
- Advice From My First Marriage Courtship, without ...
- A Timed Sonnet* The days, invariably, quickly pass. Natures ...
- A Woman I guard your eyes at the dawning... Veiling you from...
- A Free Bird's Love Song* You ain't hittin' on nothin Forget ...
Something here for everyone. Mythology, humor, love,
Katrina poems, ancient times, history, loss, etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Woman Says 'Talk Dirty To Me'...(Humor) *
A woman runs around the house all day
Thinking 'This night, I'll play,
I'll tickle his fancy when he gets home.
After all, I've cleaned, cooked, all alone.'
Then through the door her man appears
With bundles of flowers, a case of beer,
His caseload of work, and smiling still!
The woman is happy! Steaks on the grill! !
They dine with candles alight,
He pats her ass, whispers, 'Tonight.'
She's bought a naughty at a store.
Slithers into bed and hears the snore!
Slithers out of bed, smashes a plate
Loud enough to begin a debate.