Biography of Emily Beck
Hi, I'm Emily.
If any of my poems are doubles, please let me know. I'm extremely unorganized with my poetry.
Also, please comment suggestions and rate. Inspiration could come from anywhere, maybe even from you.
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
- The Boy Who Bought Me Roses
- I Was Playing with Crayons When Yellow C...
- That's Funny When You Hear It Out Loud.
- There's Some Good Nuts in this Nut Mix.
- Words Are as Useless to the Blind as The...
- What's Oxygen But a Double Bond?
- Let Me See What You See
- It Rained Today
- Until Tomorrow Morning (Rough)
- An EyeBall
Foraged in times of thick black soot, winded is the soul they say
It oozes out of eyes and ears, unable to see nor hear
Infecting every orifice, it is the cancer within
The elk of tomorrow have come today
To feast upon the greenness
This is the generation
With no inspiration
Right is wrong