Biography of Emily Beck
Hi, I'm Emily.
If any of my poems are doubles, please let me know. I'm extremely unorganized with my poetry.
Also, please comment suggestions and rate. Inspiration could come from anywhere, maybe even from you.
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
- The Boy Who Bought Me Roses
- I Was Playing with Crayons When Yellow C...
- There's Some Good Nuts in this Nut Mix.
- Words Are as Useless to the Blind as The...
- Let Me See What You See
- It Rained Today
- What's Oxygen But a Double Bond?
- That's Funny When You Hear It Out Loud.
- Until Tomorrow Morning (Rough)
- Something About T.S. Eliot
You are the apple to my insect
Deep beneath your rhine and flesh
Festering within your core
Eating away at your only seed.
Glinting off your shinning skin
Flecks of electric white
Dashing dots across the landscape
Like a crystal ball.
Swirling around a twelve hour shift