Biography of Emily Beck
Hi, I'm Emily.
If any of my poems are doubles, please let me know. I'm extremely unorganized with my poetry.
Also, please comment suggestions and rate. Inspiration could come from anywhere, maybe even from you.
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Emily Beck; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A Beach Massacre (Rough, but I don't kno...
- A Guy Told Me I Can Visit Past Lives.
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dear Mister President
- Don't Pretend You're Helping.
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
You are the apple to my insect
Deep beneath your rhine and flesh
Festering within your core
Eating away at your only seed.
Glinting off your shinning skin
Flecks of electric white
Dashing dots across the landscape
Like a crystal ball.
Swirling around a twelve hour shift