Biography of Emily Beck
Hi, I'm Emily.
If any of my poems are doubles, please let me know. I'm extremely unorganized with my poetry.
Also, please comment suggestions and rate. Inspiration could come from anywhere, maybe even from you.
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
- The Boy Who Bought Me Roses
- I Was Playing with Crayons When Yellow C...
- There's Some Good Nuts in this Nut Mix.
- Words Are as Useless to the Blind as The...
- Let Me See What You See
- It Rained Today
- What's Oxygen But a Double Bond?
- That's Funny When You Hear It Out Loud.
- Until Tomorrow Morning (Rough)
The rain splashes on the musty windshield
In an organized pattern of discontinued drops.
They are gray, sloshing down as clumsy giants,
Breaking apart into individuals
Only to be swept back together at last in the end.
They dance in an unsettling manner
Battles up rise between them.
Battling of grandeur races