Biography of Emily Beck
Hi, I'm Emily.
- A Beach Massacre
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
- I Lost the Game and the War.
- I Was Playing with Crayons When Yellow C...
- If Mario Were Riding a Flying T-Rex
The rain splashes on the musty windshield
In an organized pattern of discontinued drops.
They are gray, sloshing down as clumsy giants,
Breaking apart into individuals
Only to be swept back together at last in the end.
They dance in an unsettling manner
Battles up rise between them.
Battling of grandeur races