Emily Corvinus Poems
- My Last String I do not see what holds me here Now that, ...
- Fear consuming as it comes chilling with the bones beating ...
- You Lost My Trust I can't believe that I trusted you After ...
- A Gray Sky Looking through the window For my life Seeing ...
- Love I never though I can come back to track Always going in...
- Soul Mate This tale is true and mine. It tells How a broken...
- Forgive Me Alone in the dark Watching you lay there Dead, a...
Well my name is not truely Emily Corvinus, but I was always called like that. My real name is Amelia Maria Vela, I always thought is was a spanish name but it's not, pre-romania or that is what is said. I don't have a good life, but I still live it. I have gone through things that a normal 17-year-old girl would not. My life is not the best but, I'm happy just with music and words that make me real. Many people may not no me but, I don't care. I want to be known but, at the same time I don't. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Last String
I do not see what holds me here
Now that, your gone
You held me here
When I sad happy or on tears
You held me up
I never saw your pain
Only saw my own
Now you did what I had planned
For so long
You left me here in this messed up world
I wish I was there to help you
The way you helped me
All those times you held me here
For you to leave me
Is it to late to wish you back
For me to say
I love you