Emma Conlan Poems
- Family Family is with you through the ups and the ...
- Me I love to play I love to swim I love piano I passed ...
- This Friendship Why do you act friendly Then stab me in the ...
- Antarctica All I can see is white Stretched out in front of ...
- Louie The Little Black Dog I miss you terribly I cry for you...
- Love Love is a mystery love is a gift for when we are ...
- Best Friends they are like us related, yet not so sometimes...
HI my name is Emma, I have been writing stories and poems since I first learnt to write. I am now 12 years old and I am continuously posting my best poems on poemhunter aswell as writing stories and poems in my books and for my teacher.
I write to express my feelings- not to compete against others.
My favourite poem that I have written is definitely Louie the little black dog, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Conlan
Family is with you
through the ups and the downs
family is forever
their always around
You don't get to choose them
and they don't choose you
their one of lifes mysteries
that God gave to you
They'll always be there
Whether you like it or not
Some are distant
some see you a lot
family isn't relations
rather the people you love most
the ones that love you
the ones that are close
family is important
if I am feeling alone
I like to know
I can just pick up the phone