Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa Poems
- Courage Courage Let our misfortune be a
- My Childhood Before i had my innocence thrown Between the ...
- Fidelity Of Love Back in my hands even rain could not stop ...
- Beauty Of Our Love The beauty of the sky lays within ...
- My Last Words My life is floating on the ocean of death, ...
- Love Is Unstoppable Can you stare at the sun when it is at ...
- Back To Our Root we are going back to our root to start from...
Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa is from Amake Alayi in Abia state.I have published a novel, the beauty and the natural things around me inspire me to write poems. Through poem i believe we can change our world. I start writing poem the first day I came across Tupac's Rose That Grow From Concrete. Tupac is my favorite poet.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''My mother's tears is my soul so I won't let one drop.''Mother's Love
''Insults does not sell idea..''Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
Let our misfortune be a
Our courage borrow
a lava from the wild
Volcano even though
some of our rivers are destined to flow
after we have gone.
We made life precious
we can also turn death
into diamonds, if only
we can let our soul be
a wind far from the eyes