Erhard Hans Josef Lang
Biography of Erhard Hans Josef Lang
As lyrical as it may sound, I am the last bay in an unbroken line of an old German-Suebian ancestry of blacksmiths; in these tractorized days the 'smithy works' of old now trotting along on somewhat lighter feet than with the beasts of burden in my grandfathers' days, but my own shop's clients, in the form of thoughts & ideas for composing poetry, are still as swift-pacing as their horses could have been then, the wilder among them sometimes as hard to saddle.
I, therefore, in 1988, had moved away from the hectic environs of my native Germany so as to be able to steep myself in my engagements on more tranquil shores, and have eversince been living in the south-west of the Philippine island of Mindanao. Secretly I'm harbouring dreams of reaching, one day, shores still farther-out - those of Madagascar, with a people related to these here in the Far East.
I would like to see people take courage and stand up to work for the coming of a better world, without the killing seriousness of any old-type ideology. This, and other humorous aspects, I'm trying to express through my poems.
- Changing Places Between Divine And Human
- The Will In The Animal
- Why Things Don't Think Of Us, Too, In Re...
- One-liner: The Mind Is One Network
- Verses Of The Sacred Vedas Of India On T...
- From Out Of My Heart... (translation wit...
- What If The Stars Were Barred From Glitt...
- And The Gods May Work Their Magic Out Ev...
- The Spring Time Of Life Creativity
- Against All Odds - Meetings With An Indi...
- India's Truthful Imagery On Cosmic Super...
- Offered As Taken (On The Wings Of A Pray...
- Calculus Revamp In The Making
- Wretched Abel (translation)
When The War Is Over
Nothing better to do
Than making many many more babies!
When the war is over.
But for God's sake and for
The hope of this new post-ethnic race of humans,
Let us for once come up with truly
Substantial improvements in