Eric Niehoff Poems
- Breaking Bad (Heisenberg Poem) Once a timid science ...
- Time/Space Deceptions Staring into midnight sky Vastness ...
- Doughnut (Acrostic) Decadently sweet Overwhelming ...
- Psyche As Freud describes humankind With three divisions of ...
- Passengers On The Train A train that’s ridden from birth to ...
- One Eyed Jack He stares at it all but only sees half of the ...
- Captain Morgan I once saw an ad to be Captain Morgan What a ...
otidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)
I write mostly for myself but I became aware that some people liked my writing. So recently (last couple months) I have started to share my work online. Feel free to critique my work. I encourage suggestions.
I play around with many forms, but I am a rhymer by heart. My style tends to be more literal and my work is often in a storytelling form. I write what I think and I typically post my work in first draft form so I really do want honest feedback. If it sucks tell me. I am here to improve my craft. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Niehoff
Breaking Bad (Heisenberg Poem)
Once a timid science teacher
Lost out in the private sector
Changed his life to deter
Family’s loss from death’s dark specter
Reaching out to a former student
He intended to disrupt
Contact with buyers imprudent
Soon the business would corrupt
Hair loss from the cancer
Was replaced with a goatee
New product was the answer
Because of purity
Business was not drugs or money
He built his great empire
Found out land of milk and honey
Was nothing to aspire
Lives destroyed at every turn
All in the quest for power
Then his lack of ...