Eric Paeplow Poems
- The Death Of Thomas Becket Sitting here, upon my chair, ...
- Soldier Boy Their lost voices drift on the wind, I have ...
- Dance Of Souls The dance of souls, The dance of fate ...
- An Eternity Left To Go On sullen ground, bleak and cold My ...
- Chasing The Dragon Days and nights of untold dreams Cast in...
- Theater Of Pain The war is on, it's time to fight Loose the ...
- Demons Inside Hope is stronger than hate Faith, stronger ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Paeplow
The Death Of Thomas Becket
Sitting here, upon my chair,
Pondering the things, that ponderers do
Should I raise this issue?
Should I approach the Politicians of State?
I came here, only to deliberate,
The complete and total, lack of debate
On the death of Lord Thomas Becket
Was it by intent, or merely by mistake?
The Archbishop of Canterbury?
A swords crushing blow?
What's that you said?
He's lost his head?
My, oh my, I guess that's how it goes
I guess it's true what they said
I wasn't the kick to the groin
But instead, that slash to the head ...