Esther Melbourne Poems
- I Am Women I am women Empress Daughter of Afro Caribbean ...
- Through My Window I see A World Amazingly created Trees ...
- Out... Sitting here in the cold Swallowed in ...
- Thoughts I’ve come a through the valleys still I have a ...
- Streets Of Harlesden A change has come A change has ...
- Almost Almost Loved you
- Driffting Waiting for the unexpected to arrive wondering ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esther Melbourne
I Am Women
I am women
Daughter of Afro Caribbean roots
Ebony coco brown
My Face oval shaped
Hair as deep as indigo
5”8 feet tall
Un perfect in many ways
I have desires to seek all within my soul
Penetrating the spirit which resides
I do all to provide for my seed
when the pain and struggle is too much to bear
Controlling my frustrations when
Pushed by the lips of my ...