Farina Afrin Malik
Farina Afrin Malik Poems
- To Diary, With Love Tears glistened on her cheek The right ...
- Hope Hope is a melody of the unsung the murmur of the ...
- Baking Fantasy
- All Our Friends Laughter and madness ring true The ...
- Fairytales Retold The tall and old stone ivory tower Made ...
- The Theft 'Twas amongst the summer breeze There I sat, hands...
- Madness Sweet as the petals they fade Soft as the glowing ...
Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, slim and crazy. I am madly in love with baking. I make whatever i feel like whenever i feel like it. I am a TV addict (well i was till very recently) . I'm a nice person (a fact of my life) .There are things i hate eating and i wont go near it but the food i like eating i eat a lot of. I am mad, literally. I'll say the weirdest things that make no sense at all but... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Farina Afrin Malik
To Diary, With Love
Tears glistened on her cheek
The right words she sought
Pen in hand
She began to write:
“This is it. You’ve seen it all
The good, the bad, the messy, the beautiful
You know me through and through
The walking talking disaster that I am
I’ve made promises, broken hearts,
wished on stars and held on to you tight
Pouring my heart out to you
Now it has finally come to an end, my old friend
I only wish to say: Thank you
Thank you for capturing my tears, echoing my screams
Bejeweling my joy and bringing meaning to my life
I will ...