Forrest Barden Poems
- 'A Void' Sometimes i get hold of a little hope That i wont ...
- 'Think...' Slowly we explode; Erosion is motion in an ...
- 'A Life Alone' Once again, a day alone... As it was meant to...
- 'Chew' So I flick the ash of all I have left Off the end of ...
- 'Sleepless' Never a dream That didn't wake me. Shake me ...
- 'I Know Something You Don'T' Riddle me this, riddle me ...
- 'Be Strong' I'm not lost, So please dont come looking for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Forrest Barden
I'm not lost,
So please dont come looking for me...
I am gone.
I'm in a place not warm
Or cold, not hot or freezing,
And I'm not upset.
I am alone,
But I am not lonely, I am not wanting;
Bound by freedom.
Please forget me;
I am nobody, I am nothing,
And do not wish to be.
I am numb,
And I can see for the first time
What it means to feel.
There is a place
without heartache, without sorrow, without pain...
I have made a home there.
I know what it means to die,
And finally I
Can be alive.
Don't mourn for me,
There is ...