Writing Poetry

Discuss ways to improve your poetry. Post your techniques, tips, and creative ideas about how to write better.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Anoop Nair India (3/17/2013 7:14:00 AM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

I appreciate if you read my poems and I would love to hear your opinion as well.Thank you

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Aneesha Roy (3/20/2013 10:09:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Anoop!
    I went through all four of your poems. I really appreciate your concerns regarding human rights violations, so ably articulated in the poem, " A Gem called Bahrain" . I also like the political consciousness evoked through your well-balanced arguments in this poem. I particularly liked your poem, " Dream of a Secret Lover" , due to its varied imagery. It sure seems like you have an impeccable knowledge about these beautiful places and the pleasures that they have to offer. The other two poems were also lovely, especially the one about a friend, elucidating why a friend is to be eternally cherished. I really enjoyed reading all your poems and I hope I have been able to do justice to them in my comments. As a fellow reader, I can only say that they were quite engaging and thought-provoking. Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Aneesha

Replies for this message:
    • Anoop Nair (3/25/2013 7:31:00 AM) Post reply

Hi Aneesha, Thank You.Thank you so much for your lavish and sincere praise.You have no idea how much i appreciate it.I have always been passionate about the struggle in Arab Countries.I even wrote ... more

• Aneesha Roy (3/20/2013 7:24:00 AM) Post reply

I will certainly read your poems and comment on them.

[Hata Bildir]