Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Looking For A Poem

Can't find a poem you've heard once? Ask other visitors for help. Also share explanations and summaries of poems.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Shau Sha United Kingdom (5/28/2005 5:16:00 AM)

I can't believe there isn't someone out there willing to help a soon to be ex-employee who wants to leave with a unique (for my workplace) send off by reciting a humorous poem.

Surely someone must be able to help?

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Eric Paul Shaffer (6/30/2005 10:46:00 PM) Post reply

Greetings. Here's one that is famous in offices and cubicles around the world-especially for places that are less than fun to work in.

FURTHER NOTICE by Philip Whalen

I can't live in this world
    And I refuse to kill myself
    Or let you kill me.

The dill plant lives, the airplane
    My alarm clock, this ink
    I won't go away

I shall be myself -
    Free, a genius, an embarrassment
    Like the Indian, the buffalo

Like Yellowstone National Park.

[Hata Bildir]