Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I tried to respond to Linda's earlier comment but was kicked out from doing so.. thus am forced to say it this way.. it is sad that Linda has resorted to shouting, having run out of sensible debate material.. shouting is the action of an empty mind. Linda? Is that.... you.. Allan?

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:47:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Well, isn't that a typical Sherreeeeeee response - I laughed out loud when I read your bio - 'uninformed' how egotistical is that? What has led you to think that you are 'witty' self delusion?

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:34:00 AM) Post reply Stage

That your best shot Sherreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Alexa

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:25:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Sherreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Alexa still doing time on planet Earth?

• ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:24:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I sent Allan James Saywell ONE email.... ONE... he seems not to have learned his numbers

• ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:18:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Herb, regarding your insinuation that I embellished your message... I have no need to alter your message to make you sound worse than you are... you do that quite impeccably... all by yourself.

• Allan James Saywell (4/14/2005 3:35:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies Stage

i want to thank the person who took my words from the forum just now
    i'm not going to repeat what i said, dont send me any more negative emails sonja

Replies for this message:
  • Robert Rorabeck (4/14/2005 3:28:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

hey- it is west side story- That's why I said you might know it. Probably the greatest musical of all time. Now where's my handgun- I got to go to town.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Poetry Hound (4/14/2005 3:02:00 AM) Post reply Stage

This is about the fifth time Herbert has claimed he is leaving, then like acne he resurfaces yet again. I think it’s quite revealing that Open University for Complementary Medicine (in Sri Lanka) , from which Herbert “earned” his degree, has no academic standing and does not provide a proper basis for calling oneself a medical doctor. That’s not according to me. That's according to the folks at quackwatch.com. I suppose Herbert thinks they are somehow envious. See, anyone who does not genuflect toward Herbert is accused of being envious. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be envious about, but I suppose the quackwatch folks might be envious that they wasted all that time and money going to actual medical schools when they could have gotten their degrees on the cheap like Herbert did through correspondence schools. Or maybe they’re envious that he can throw out anti-Semitic statements such as “[You]... would be called a kike in certain circles” and then absolve himself simply by SAYING he’s not being anti-Semitic. I guess we’ll have to wait until Herbert inevitably resurfaces in order to find out. I’ll just close by noting that Herbert would be called a quack in certain circles.

• Allan James Saywell (4/14/2005 2:04:00 AM) Post reply Stage

i must tell you robs little poem sounds like west side story not my tip toe through the tulips, i thought about swearing then i realized there is children who come to the forum little sherbert whooops sherry little boy england
    and sonja who keeps sending me emails, wanting to marry me sonja i'm single
    i live the life of a monk, a happy monk, who is thinking of becoming a hermit
    in a bloody deep cave

[Hata Bildir]