Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Christine Magee Female, 62, United Kingdom (3/16/2005 9:56:00 AM)

I was saddened to hear that Sandra was leaving because, although I haven't been here all that long, I know how much she would have been missed. So I'm delighted she's decided to stay.

It's very heartening to see this forum being used as a place for open, pleasant and meaningful discussion. Thank you to Ulrike for starting this and to Lenchen for pointing me here.

There are many valuable and intelligent contributions already, which bodes well for the future. I am very shy by nature and I suspect there are many like me who might struggle to find the confidence to post (presenting a poem is so very different) but they will be able to come here to read and to feel part of something special, without feeling pressure to speak up which can be terribly daunting for some...

Sincerely
Chrissie

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Sandra Osborne (3/18/2005 6:35:00 AM) Post reply

Thank you so much. You are a shinning light on this site and I truely appreciate it. You're the best and all the best people know it. :)

[Hata Bildir]