Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Donnaj York United States (3/25/2013 6:52:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

Delilah, what happen to your response? You had posted something about...........blah, blah, blah, nevertheless I need to not be " talking out the side of my neck" .
I think I recall hearing that term when I was eight years old maybe, so you're like someone's great-grandma I guess, and so maybe I should be more gentle with you.
But you made a few other personal attack statements, & no attempt to debate to my factually-based comments, which so obviously rubbed you the wrong way.

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the site over the weekend that wouldn't allow me respond, (or post new poetry, etc.) , but I did want to tell you that I found a Political Forum here in PoemHunter.com. At the end of the forum title listings click " more" if you'd like to find it. So much more appropriate for this type of exchange.

I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT APPARENTLY YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND MY POSTING ABOVE AND WANTED TO CLEAR UP:

1. I was not apologizing to you, but to the others who've been subjected to our " conversations" .
2. I did not retract anything I've said in previous posts and stand firmly on everything previously posted.
3. Your reply put me down pretty good (or at least that appeared to be your intention) but you did not attempt to refute any of my statements with opposing facts???
4. I'll keep an eye out In the POLITICAL FORUM for any factually based opposition.....in case you do in fact.......have any factually based, well.....um.....anything.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• delilah contrapunctal (3/26/2013 1:32:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I deleted what I'd said because I felt I'd perhaps been a bit too harsh with you...
    Your response to what I said (and its erasure) confirms the fact that you are looking to have someone with whom to fight and argue, and so that you can make pitiful attempts at being " insulting" , albeit it that all you say lacks accuracy.
    I do not wish to continue communicating with you at all....you shall have to find a " sparring partner" elsewhere. Your babbling and carrying on do not interest me. Your antagonistic screwball antics are boring.
    I shall not respond to anything you say, as you seem to be an angry, confused and quite vociferously whacko person. I do not wish to waste any more of my time on your nonsensical goings-on. I hope you feel better soon, and I still wish to convey to you that I am sorry for your loss and your pain. If you are here to write poetry please do so...or don't...it's up to you.

Replies for this message:
    • Donnaj York (3/26/2013 9:33:00 PM) Post reply

Finally something we agree on, that we're unlikely to ever agree on anything........and so should discontinue communication. But just for the record, you never did give an option to the problem of ... more

[Hata Bildir]