Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

David Wood David Wood Male, 64, United Kingdom (7/1/2013 11:53:00 AM)

I see that the numerical sequencing of ones poems doesn't work on poemhunter. You only have to look at Shakespeare's sonnets to see that the numbering doesn't work. Has anybody been able to overcome this. I've tried contacting poemhunter but they have declined to respond.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Freshman - 2,278 Points Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr (7/1/2013 8:06:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Really?Personally I thought the numerical sequencing was the only thing that DID work on this prime advertising site...Hmmm, I must " view source" again and recheck the flash quantum of the sites program....stay where you are while I check.....................*yawn*........................Okay, done....Nope.....nothings changed, David...but i'm confident that management will read this message(*choke*) and in doing so, will promptly procede in doing what they have always done better than any other website management team I have had the dishonor of visiting....NOTHING! Now, if you were an advertiser paying ridiculous dollars for a 6x1 header banner with all the migraine triggering flash & dance, you might have bought yourself a dark-horse shot at a reply...but the outcome would be the same...NOTHING! Furthermore, there is a better than remote possibility that the reply you receive (upon closer look) will merely turn out to be the new statement for your ad-space! Cheers 2-U ~FjR~

Replies for this message:
[Hata Bildir]