Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr Male, 55, United States (8/11/2013 3:34:00 AM)

Shazzam! Has everyone here at Fort Forum come down with a literary version of St. Vitus Dance?Holy Hunter Howling Batmen & Catwomen...This ongoing cattle-branding among some of this sites skilled and knowledged is teetering on the tenterhooks of " Trash-Talk" toxin! Desist, deft scribes of the writen word and taketh thou quills to the papyrus as opposed to each others anus's...I know when things are spiraling out of control when my good friend, Jefferson aspires to revert back to the gentler side of literary critique...I mean, is that something we really want to see?What's next?Management replying to emails?Time to kiss and make-up...or at least dial it down to a hiss and a shake-up! I know, I know.....some of our classic bards took to the streets with billy-clubs over their work....But that was scores & scores before the " Contemporary Poet" was born and polished decorum folowed?....ahemm..... Be Well All...P A X ~FjR~

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

[Hata Bildir]