Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

delilah contrapunctal Female, 94, United States (8/23/2013 3:06:00 AM)

mystery solved...anything containing a link is deleted from this forum....utter nonsense....! !
what little fun remained has scurried away from this place....
this site encourages neither imagination nor creativity...it has become dull and constricted
draconian inanities prevail/ideas are stifled....
communication is not valued, nor is any sort of legitimate expression...of anything...
how thoroughly other-than-poetic....no wonder so many have fled these restrictive environs.....

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Freshman - 1,506 Points Bull Hawking (8/27/2013 5:27:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi D....just had to say glad to see you back.....sorry you are having problems here at crankysite.com....um er...I mean ph.com......those are bogus sites shouldn't be erased. Please be well and prosper wherever you travel.

Love
    g

Replies for this message:
    • Freshman - 1,506 Points delilah contrapunctal (8/28/2013 2:52:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, uh, Bull, ]) ... Good to see you here as well.... Hoping your travels are delightful ones too.. Love, d

• Rookie - 356 Points delilah contrapunctal (8/23/2013 9:59:00 PM) Post reply

that you did...and I responded (here on forum) by thanking you for doing the research and giving me the info.
    That response (mine as well as yours) was deleted along with my having re-posted the youtube info along with some other comments....
    goofy times, obviously.....not many, anywhere, under any circumstances, are free to say what they think/feel...boring and disgusting, eh?.

[Hata Bildir]