Music

Post a message
  • Rookie Andrew Nawroski Saintly Slumber (5/12/2010 5:49:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

21st century music Station Dashzk http: //dashzk.fourfour.com
    also Renaissance - Classical & Ballet music.

• Rookie Tyler Reinholt (4/2/2010 11:35:00 PM) Post reply

a wonderful band from the midwest 'fair fjola'
    www.myspace.com/fairfjola

• Rookie Tamika Robinson (3/23/2010 7:32:00 PM) Post reply

for me, music is just another art form (only it attracts the ear) . really i love anything from classical to heavy metal, it just depends on hooks, meaningful (or ironic) lyrics and/or harmonic chords (or incredibly heavy riffs) . i use it everyday, so i don't know what i'd do without it really.

• Rookie C Note (3/23/2010 12:49:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Prince is a lyracist in the truest sense of the word. I've posted some (somewhat) rare tracks that have never been part of the mainstream music that gets radio play. Stop by if you get a sec - www.2tha9s.wordpress.com

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Brian Arguello (5/29/2010 12:49:00 AM) Post reply

I THINK JIMI HENDRIX AND BOB DYLAN WERE THE BEST LYRICISTS THE U.S. HAS EVER SEEN...MAYBE JIM MORRISON TOO!

• Rookie Edwardo Cullento (3/17/2010 1:14:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Bella's Lullaby is the only thing I listen to.... Other than the beating of her heart, and the sound of her heavy breathing as I watch her in her serene state as she slumbers....

• Rookie Faith Fimano (9/23/2012 6:53:00 PM) Post reply

LOL! YOUR TO FUNNY! ! ! :) I to love Bella's Lullaby. So butiful, I'm trying to learn how to play it on my keyboard.

• Rookie jimmy zepp (3/16/2010 2:02:00 AM) Post reply

Dear poet friends, I guess Music is my air...I think I was born from the sound of the string, for someone to give everything...Music is a simple way to let others know how you feel, who you are, what you want from this material world...For me, it's a way of meditation, the rightmost way to find my peace of mind...
    If someone wants to share it with me, I'll be glad to open my heart about the music I love...

• Rookie Jeremy Garrett (3/15/2010 10:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The music I listen to is rather erratic to be honest. I listen to Older music, like Ac/dc bryan adams, bob seger etc. I enjoy bands like Hinder, Linkin Park, Godsmack, etc. I also enjoy Eminem, Rascal Flatts, Dope, Seether, evanescence, eric Church, Jason aldean.. ETC.. I also Enjoy classics, mozart, beethoven... LoL

So... basically. I enjoy all types of music, as long as it catches my ear

• Rookie Unwritten Soul (7/23/2010 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

Oh u like Evanescence? they will come out with new brand album this fall... and i'm waiting for amy lee's performance at legend and lyrics, coming up soon

• Rookie Vanessa Cabrera (3/10/2010 5:16:00 AM) Post reply

I like the songs of 80's and 90's like songs of Air Supply, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams etc...They were awsome!

• Rookie Vanessa Cabrera (3/10/2010 5:14:00 AM) Post reply

I like the songs of 80's and 90's like songs of Air Supply, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams etc...They were awsome!

• Rookie Booklover Tv Lounger (3/7/2010 8:51:00 PM) Post reply

Music. Even the word has a rhythmic flow to my ears. Hmm, well I like all genres of music. To me a certain genre appeases to me based on my emotions at that time. Is emotions not the basis of what music is built upon?

[Hata Bildir]