Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Music

Post a message
  • Ethan Aparicio (2014) (11/29/2012 8:03:00 AM) Post reply

Nokturnal Mortum, Limbonic Art, Agathodaimon, Attrition, Aborym

• Francesca Johnson (11/28/2012 3:26:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Heard of Soft Machine?Great music from the 70's to the present time. It features Roy Babbington on double bass (or sometimes bass guitar) . Send me a message on my inbox if you are a Soft Machine fan. Fran xx

Replies for this message:
    • Jetty J Newnham (12/26/2012 3:54:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Fran Soft Machine/ Matching mole & Gong not forgetting Hatfield & the north, great music & great music all coming out of Canterbury!

• Nixie H. (11/20/2012 8:07:00 PM) Post reply

This is out of the blue, but if ever you are feeling low on creativity and have read poem after poem with no spark of inspriation, I have a song you must listen to. I quite sure everyone has heard of Evanescence, I still feel as if I must mention them and their song " Lost in Paradise" . It is simply lovely, the most notable lyrics in my opinion are " One day we won't feel this pain anymore" . Every Evanescence song could be posted as a poem. Also an ex-member, Ben Moody, is a very good songwriter himself. Have you heard " What about now" by Daughtry or " Addicted" by Kelly Clarkson?Both songs Moody co-wrote

• Tim Pieper (11/19/2012 1:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey guys I have written some lyrics for my hardcore/metal band and I would appreciate it if you could give me some feedback.

Replies for this message:
  • Worldof Justus (11/17/2012 5:21:00 AM) Post reply

As a composer -http://worldofjustus.com/- I'm looking for lyrics. So far I wrote some myself, but I'm convinced that there are much better writers. Is there anybody out there who has an original favourite poem he/she would like to see transformed in a 'song' by me?
    To get an impression of what you might expect, please have a listen at the 7th track at http://www.worldofjustus.com/JumpBefore.html. (The song Bonds like this is based on the poem A special world by Sheelagh Lennon.) Looking forward to hear from you! -) .

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/6/2012 12:45:00 PM) Post reply

I have a song I wrote, called the " hunt within" I would love any fellow poets to read it. If only you could hear it as a song. Please read! ! I would be greatful any honest comments if you have the time! ! Thank you.

• Jetty J Newnham (11/6/2012 10:07:00 AM) Post reply

Earlier I was listening to Billie Holiday now I'm listening to Tchaikovsky diversity is the spice of life & music is the food of love!

• Jetty J Newnham (11/3/2012 3:15:00 PM) Post reply

this is the first time I've been here right now I'm listening to Matching Mole Little Red book, anyone else know it, be interesting to see

• Tenzin Namdak (11/1/2012 6:32:00 PM) Post reply

rock is not a sound pollution
    it is head banging soul sanctification...

• Michael Smith (10/28/2012 10:37:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, I'm a big Dokken fan. They have a new kicking Cd out called Broken Bones. Go to YouTube and check out the song Blind. Also Europe has an awesome song out called Bag of Bones. I like heavy guitar driven music.

[Hata Bildir]