Music

Post a message
  • Sarah Mohyla (12/8/2012 2:45:00 PM) Post reply

Personally, I love all of Hollywood Undead and Eminem" s songs. I think they are so relatable and i think anyone who has ever gone througha really rough time should try listening to them because they make me feel so much better and put me in a good mood again.

• Nanette Koch (12/2/2012 3:36:00 PM) Post reply

Willam Blake poetry................ songs written and sung by Martha Redbone..... CD Martha Redbone Roots Project BEAUTIFUL! !

• Ethan Aparicio (2014) (11/29/2012 8:03:00 AM) Post reply

Nokturnal Mortum, Limbonic Art, Agathodaimon, Attrition, Aborym

• Francesca Johnson (11/28/2012 3:26:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Heard of Soft Machine?Great music from the 70's to the present time. It features Roy Babbington on double bass (or sometimes bass guitar) . Send me a message on my inbox if you are a Soft Machine fan. Fran xx

Replies for this message:
    • Jetty J Newnham (12/26/2012 3:54:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Fran Soft Machine/ Matching mole & Gong not forgetting Hatfield & the north, great music & great music all coming out of Canterbury!

• Nixie H. (11/20/2012 8:07:00 PM) Post reply

This is out of the blue, but if ever you are feeling low on creativity and have read poem after poem with no spark of inspriation, I have a song you must listen to. I quite sure everyone has heard of Evanescence, I still feel as if I must mention them and their song " Lost in Paradise" . It is simply lovely, the most notable lyrics in my opinion are " One day we won't feel this pain anymore" . Every Evanescence song could be posted as a poem. Also an ex-member, Ben Moody, is a very good songwriter himself. Have you heard " What about now" by Daughtry or " Addicted" by Kelly Clarkson?Both songs Moody co-wrote

• Tim Pieper (11/19/2012 1:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey guys I have written some lyrics for my hardcore/metal band and I would appreciate it if you could give me some feedback.

Replies for this message:
  • Worldof Justus (11/17/2012 5:21:00 AM) Post reply

As a composer -http://worldofjustus.com/- I'm looking for lyrics. So far I wrote some myself, but I'm convinced that there are much better writers. Is there anybody out there who has an original favourite poem he/she would like to see transformed in a 'song' by me?
    To get an impression of what you might expect, please have a listen at the 7th track at http://www.worldofjustus.com/JumpBefore.html. (The song Bonds like this is based on the poem A special world by Sheelagh Lennon.) Looking forward to hear from you! -) .

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/6/2012 12:45:00 PM) Post reply

I have a song I wrote, called the " hunt within" I would love any fellow poets to read it. If only you could hear it as a song. Please read! ! I would be greatful any honest comments if you have the time! ! Thank you.

• Jetty J Newnham (11/6/2012 10:07:00 AM) Post reply

Earlier I was listening to Billie Holiday now I'm listening to Tchaikovsky diversity is the spice of life & music is the food of love!

• Jetty J Newnham (11/3/2012 3:15:00 PM) Post reply

this is the first time I've been here right now I'm listening to Matching Mole Little Red book, anyone else know it, be interesting to see

[Hata Bildir]