Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Poetry Contests

This forum is for poetry contests, results, events and poetry related news.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

()

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Hasnain Aaqib (7/26/2013 1:08:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Radh Akrishn,
    I am contacting you after reading your response to Arabella's comment. I would like to invite you to read my poetry on ph and on other sites, and please let me know of your opinion of it. I would welcome any kind of appreciation of my poetry by you, in any taste.
    Hasnain Aaqib

• Arabella Picken (7/24/2013 1:24:00 PM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/arabella-picken/ - this link should work for you

• Arabella Picken (7/23/2013 7:35:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

just click on my name and it should give u my poem list :)

thanks! !

Replies for this message:
    • Jack Growden (7/27/2013 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

Some beautiful work there! Please read my collection! ! I am a young, aspiring poet and I would appreciate everybody's feedback. Feel free to rate and comment on them as you wish. Thanks sincerely, Ja ... more

[Hata Bildir]