Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Elisha Nelly Mukiibi (3/17/2012 11:24:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

My joy
    Is lyk sipping on cold water.
    Presented with all wrappings of love. My joy
    Sitting and talking away to you.
    Immersed in you i forget seein u for ages.
    My joy
    Kissing away n cuddling u up.
    What a joy, feels lyk just knowing u.
    All new and sensual. My joy
    Me and you in love
    You acknowledge you love
    Me

• Rookie - 0 Points Josh Menard (2/29/2012 9:22:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I guess this would also fall into the music catagory, but here's a song on the girl I met 7 or 8 years ago (a.k.a. I didn't write it) .

Things are changing
    It feels strange and
    I neecd to figure this out
    You got your life
    I got mine
    But you were all I cared about

Yesterday we were laughing
    Today I'm standing here asking
    Where has the time gone now
    I'm left alone somehow
    Growing up
    And getting older
    I don't wanna believe it's over

Don't say goodbye
    Cause I don't want to hear those words tonight
    Cause maybe it's not the end
    For you and I
    For all we knew
    This time would come
    For me and you
    Don't say anything tonight
    If you're gonna say goodbye

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 0 Points Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Dear, how are you doing today, i hope you are fine by the grace of God? am Miss Serah, i saw your profile today on this site www.poemhunter.com, when i was browsing looking for friendship and i ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points The Prince Of Darkness (1/30/2012 2:28:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

I fell madly in love with a girl who was a lot like me. We shared the same intrests and had a near identical mindset. Sadly though, she caused me more pain than any physical wound could ever match. I did things for her that I will never regret but will never be proud of. And even though I found out she continually lied to me, used me, and even caused me to technically die for 3 minutes due to the heart condition she gave me, I still love her. Is it wrong to love a girl who is so insecure and jealous that even when I tried to introduce her to a life-long female friend of mine to help her at prom she accused me of cheating and cried for 2 hours when I have been nothing but faithful to her and even gave up at least ten of my closest friends because she disapproved of them without have any reason besides she didn't like them?

• Rookie - 0 Points Drew Swartz (3/22/2012 5:02:00 AM) Post reply

We all face a problem like this some point in our lives, and there is nothing wrong with loving a girl that did that to you, you've built those emotions for her and they don't just go away with a snap ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Dear, how are you doing today, i hope you are fine by the grace of God? am Miss Serah, i saw your profile today on this site www.poemhunter.com, when i was browsing looking for friendship and i ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Chettur Aishwarya Shrivastav (2/8/2012 2:34:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

feel sorry for you.. hope you get someone deserving you

• Rookie Sharee Sage (1/27/2012 5:51:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The reception we received in Houston has exceeded our expectations by a long shot, said a surprised Oneal. A lot of the success has to do solely with the people we’ve hired to run our office. They are exceptional individuals, who not only take the time to truly listen to our clients, but they take a personal interest in our member’s social lives as well. Michael McKinney, a father of three children, heads Introductions Inc’s Houston operations. Michael says that letting people experience the fulfillment of a happy marriage and helping people build relationships rooted in honesty and trust is what he strives for. Michael has experienced this life and he wants everyone to experience what he has!

• Rookie Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:11:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie - 0 Points Josh Menard (1/19/2012 9:39:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I loved a girl; her name was Jordan; we were both in 3rd grade; I was with her through Pre-K and, I remember another girl, named Leah; she let the secret out, even though I din't tell anyone. Now we're both in 10th grade, and, I think she forgot about me, I really hope she didn't...

• Rookie - 0 Points Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:10:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie Maytham Jivraj (1/9/2012 10:02:00 AM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

I wondering is there any poems about how you feel for someone, but you are to shy to tell her? ?

• Rookie Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:09:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie Chamil Dilhan (1/26/2012 1:18:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

wonder is it coincidence i saw this post..anyway, I wrote a poem about a girl in my office that i felt just like you. perhaps you can take a look http: //www.poemhunter.com/poem/carissa-2/

• Rookie (De Va) (1/11/2012 1:05:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

most poems can be used to speak your heart and soul....often we are connected in ways that one person speaks and tells the story of another...love is so universal that we can use the words of those he ... more

• Rookie Rylie Shoop (1/2/2012 7:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 4 replies

If I could get some feedback on this, it would be awesome :) Thanks for reading guys.

She presses the send button,
    not thinking of the consequences before her.
    Fore he said he promises,
    O' course shall I believe him,
    fore he promised.
    Trusting him with all my heart,
    I built up the courage to undress before him.
    Fore he promised nothing bad would happen.
    'I love you',
    being the biggest lie of them all.
    As before,
    I believed him,
    fore he promised.
    Now here I am,
    broken,
    drained of life,
    for believing when he promised.
    Fore he promised,
    and forever shall I be regretting,
    believing his promise.

• Rookie Joseph Hankinson (1/1/2012 12:14:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Terrible Love

Never has Love been portrayed
    As constricting as this.
    My shackles tighten,
    With each tainted kiss.

Dependance is no virtue
    When She won't let go.
    This problem of Love;
    This craving below:
    For change,
    For freedom!
    But, my heart is tied,
    In a marriage of bondage,
    To my faithful bride.

I've loved, and prospered,
    But never at once.
    My calls aren't answered:
    Except by silence.

• Rookie Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:06:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie Chelsea Kucera (12/22/2011 9:49:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Please don't
    Hate me
    Love me
    Need me
    Want me

I need you to
    Care about me
    Dream of me
    Wish for me
    ..... Forget me....

Don't
    Come any closer
    Get near to me
    Try to save me
    .....Shut me in the dark....

Stay
    Away from me
    Safe and away
    Away from my heart
    ..... With me forever.....

Never
    Push me
    Fight me
    Love me
    Leave me

Please don't
    Care
    Leave
    Stay
    ..... Cry.....

I need you to
    Smile
    Scream
    Dry your tears
    And come with me

So please
    Laugh for me
    Leave me alone
    Stop loving me
    Just disappear

Wait
    No
    Don't believe me

Please
    Love me

Don't
    Leave me

Stay
    With me always

- September 8,2010

© Chelsea Ann Crisman

• Rookie Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:05:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie Bobbie Jean (3/12/2012 2:01:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I realy like this poem. In fact, just last week i was going through these exact same thoughts in my mind and wrote something similar to this. It is called Forget Me. Well done. Almost dark and depress ... more

• Rookie Jodie Cooper (11/30/2011 7:13:00 AM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

you held me
    but i let go of you
    you kissed me
    but i couldnt love you

when you were there
    i never noticed you
    now that your gone
    i long to hold you

Hope you like this poem x

• Rookie Serah Serahkal (3/13/2012 2:05:00 PM) Post reply

• Rookie Khalifa usman Mustapha (12/24/2011 12:34:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

That is totally awesome

• Rookie Cg Shankar (12/9/2011 6:21:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Love is like mercury! When held in hand, Warm and care optimum It glows and grows! But when taken for granted And looked upon with no concern It slps out without notice And you remain single ... more

[Hata Bildir]