Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Christy Blassingame (12/8/2012 5:33:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello There! ! I would to start by telling that I love poetry I like to dabble in it mine our usally short and sweet! ! !

• Rookie - 175 Points Vizard Dhawan (12/7/2012 11:30:00 PM) Post reply

hi friends..romance is in my blood..i cant separate myself writing romantic poems..i only need your attention to generate the feeling of friendship with you all..thus all those who are reading this do visit my page once and read my love ladden poems and i bet you all will like them
    thank you very much..DO VISIT ONCE
    VIZARD DHAWAN

• Rookie Dimu Eric Olowoparija (12/6/2012 1:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello fellow poets my name is Dimu Eric Olowoparija. Am new here and would be needing the assistance of u guys to develop my writing skill. basically, i am interested in all poetry forms. believe u'll see some of my poems and u are free to criticise it, thanks

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie - 0 Points Gideon Zerah Ogbonna (12/1/2012 5:05:00 PM) Post reply

Helo i need your around here check out my poems

• Rookie - 136 Points Devon P. John (12/1/2012 12:25:00 PM) Post reply

one love! ! ! your bwi devon da poet... you'll see meh on da home page... check out ma writings...
    check meh out on facebook @ https: //www.facebook.com/devondapoet... shalom...

Lioness

Golden uniform, neatly compiled
    Vigilant eyes, ears of great size
    Sharp white teeth: canine and incisors
    Nostrils are small but can scent from miles
    Paws of a warrior; nails of razor
    A roar of terror alerts the transgressor
    Swift and patient: slow to attack
    Aggressive and progressive no turning back
    Ancient adoration: blood of royalty
    Indifferent to defense is an abnormality
    Unity with a lion; the love you comprise
    A kind of woman i entice

• Rookie Abdul Haye Amin (12/1/2012 7:53:00 AM) Post reply

Hello every one. I am new here please guide me journey to the rights path 'Poems Hunter.Com' should I ever slip from slippery road, missing traffic lights, those who well guided hope you will show the directions. May God take care of every one else. My Websites: http://abdulhaye300503.wordpress.com/about/

• Rookie - 0 Points Jacquelyn Burge (11/30/2012 11:48:00 AM) Post reply

I'm Kind of new here. I find this website alot of help. I've been trying to find a way to get my poetry out there and now I have. Im 17 yrs, I've been writing stories all my life, but I found poetry as my escape 5 years ago. I've kept a poetry journal ever since. Poetry is my safe place and I think it's time I let others see who i really am. I'm warnig though, my poetry varies alot of different topics, but mostly I'm a dark poet. I rarely write happy poems. My inspirations are Edgar Allen Poe and William Shakespeare. I am no ordinary teenager. Check out my Poems and let me Know what you think :)

• Rookie Rachel Stapleton (11/29/2012 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

I am new. Ta-da! My brain isn't working so well lately, so my poems haven't been very strong. I've only posted two, and hope to dig up the rest of mine. I hope someone, anyone can take something from them. Read and feel free to critique them, slander them, or love them!

• Rookie Gill Egan (11/29/2012 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I've just started writing poetry, and I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to critique my stuff or what their thoughts are on it. My pen name is Gill Egan (say it really fast to get the idea) and I'm from Canada.

• Rookie Karoliena Somura (11/27/2012 10:29:00 PM) Post reply

Im a 17 year old chick going through and been through alot of shit. I just started opening up, at school, with my friends and now on the internet, it might be alittle disturbing to read, but I would really appreciate if you could check it out and tell me what you think, and I know Im not alone and that everyone goes through some kinda shit, so thats the stuff Im into and want to read, so I would be more than happy to read and comment on the poems of your deepest and most sincere thoughts and feelings and stories whether its your story or not.

[Hata Bildir]