Frances Lugtu Poems
- I'D Love You Today, I'D Love Y...
- A Place, I Dare Not To Seek Never will I forbid to ...
- For Every Touch, For Every Kis... For every glance I make; My...
- Now That I'M Broken Hearted Now that I'm broken hearted, ...
- Pauline Diano(A Contribution T...
- Me And Only Me Nothing can cure me for that I am sure; I ...
- As A Poet, I Dare Not Say As a poet, I dare not say Of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frances Lugtu
I'D Love You Today, I'D Love You Tomorrow
I'd love you today, I would love you tomorrow
'till death do us part, from sadness and from sorrow;
I'd keep you in my arms and hold you tight
and for our love I shall fight!
Love hurts, people say,
Like crap thrown away;
Unlike misery and sorrow,
never can forget 'till death it shall follow
Like a wound it breaks your heart you see?
To see your loved one depressed and lacking harmony,
Unlike them, who wish to desire
a bad wish, a bad touch, Revenge burning like fire
To fight for love
is to believe in what you see;
say thy name ...