Biography of Francesca Johnson
Happily living in a world of truths and open-ness.......nothing rocks my boat any more. Except my man.....
- A Temporary Man
- Barry of the Cut
- Wonderfully Fat
- Dollie and Jack of the Cut
- *Naked people
- Diesel and Dust
- Dennis, you've got to go.....
- The Sad Bastards Club
- De-piping the hash...
- Don't ask me questions when I'm breathin...
- A pure white poem and empty shops
- A whole lot of holes....(1)
Lord Ledgie of the Cut
Lord Ledgie, paintbrush bristling in his hands
“You can call me Ledgie, John or anything you like
but I’m known as Lord Ledgie, ” he says.
Tall and imperial with long flowing locks
And a battered old hat,
Sartorially inelegant but suitably attired
For his stature and eccentricity.
His Peacock lies still, silent, purple and proud