Biography of Francesca Johnson
Happily living in a world of truths and open-ness.......nothing rocks my boat any more. Except my man.....
- A Temporary Man
- Barry of the Cut
- Wonderfully Fat
- Dollie and Jack of the Cut
- *Naked people
- Diesel and Dust
- Dennis, you've got to go.....
- A whole lot of holes....(1)
- De-piping the hash...
- Don't ask me questions when I'm breathin...
- The Sad Bastards Club
- A pure white poem and empty shops
Old Ted of the Cut
You don’t want to talk to Old Ted!
He has a bite almost as ferocious as his Rottweiler.
People give him a wide berth as they pass
His rotting old narrowboat,
Rusting and uncared for.
Just like Old Ted.
Blackened portholes adorn the sides
And a collection of old pieces of metal
Lie gathering dust and cobwebs