Frank Halliwell Poems
- Words I've drifted for these sixty years, And never ...
- The Poet's Toast Hail, poets! Raise your glasses For I'd ...
- Not For Me No, not for me; the plastic verse, The lines of ...
- Help Wanted HELP WANTED by Frank Halliwell Jimboomba, ...
- Wonder If the world should lose its savour And I cease to ...
- Tsunami Far down below the sunlit waves Stresses ...
- The Spirit Of The Lake The herald of the dawn glows faintly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I've drifted for these sixty years,
And never really known,
Where life would lead eventually,
Ere the bird of time had flown.
I've always envied those around,
Who've found some means to sway.
The thoughts and views of others,
To change the world some way.
For there's no doubt it needs changing,
It's apparent everywhere,
That half the world is hungry,
And the other half don't care.
But what to do, to make one's mark,
This emptiness to fill,
Inspired things on canvas