Biography of Frank Pulver
I am a person that has lived a long, but short life full of struggles. I will slowly publish my poems.
I have wriiten a few hundred poems in the last few years ans I am slowly putting them om here.
If you have an idea for me to write about please let me know. I honestly like to get my ideas from someone else's feelings or thoughts.
- Pain and Suffering
- Love Fading Away
- Words can't say enough….(Thank you)
- Precious Memories
- As it is Written
- The Wisdom and Guidance of God
- Memories Never Fade Away
- Being Abused
- Second Chances
- 7th day of December of 1941 -Pearl Harbo...
- (Dad) - 'Face to Face to that Eternal P...
- Happy Birthday Young Lady…. Ma, Mom, Mom...
- Try to Understand Me Too (Autism)
- Be Strong and Bold Like A Lion
I know it might be too late for you to get this....
Because you might not get to see me....
But your love is something that I will truly miss....
To Jesus I can only pray.....
I hope that He passes this to you....:
'That I am sorry and hopefully that you will forgive me one day….
And yes, you were right about the things in life that I might go through'....