Fred Chamberlain Poems
- Can You See My Scars Can you see my scares do you know my ...
- Worth Fighting For i'd rather die form your hands than ...
- Time time flies time takes time gives time always seems to...
- Lies Kill why do people hide behind lies not to tell the ...
- Running Away Form Fear running away from fear even though it...
- Maybe I Was Just Having Fun Counting the scars up my ...
- He May Have Anger And Hate On ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fred Chamberlain
Can You See My Scars
Can you see my scares
do you know my pain
as many as the stars
can you believe they call me sane
where to go from here
with no where to run
it is not very clear
should i be out in the sun, but being out at night is much more fun
from sun rise to sun set
i will put up a fight
from sun rise to sun set i am different at night
At night there is peace
at night i am calm
at night the fight will cease
at night is the way to be
when it is dark it is clear
easier to think and act
there is nothing to fear
nothing to hold people ...