Fred Chamberlain Poems
- Worth Fighting For i'd rather die form your hands than ...
- Time time flies time takes time gives time always seems to...
- Lies Kill why do people hide behind lies not to tell the ...
- Running Away Form Fear running away from fear even though it...
- Can You See My Scars Can you see my scares do you know my ...
- Maybe I Was Just Having Fun Counting the scars up my ...
- He May Have Anger And Hate On ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fred Chamberlain
Worth Fighting For
i'd rather die form your hands than mine
so come on if your going to hit me come on
i would rather die then hit you back
and i wont, no, i'll be nice
i don't think i will fight back
make him look bad
make him look crazy
i could fight back but for what
and the reason i will do nothing because it is not worth fighting for
i'm not scared
why should i
unless it is worth fighting for
there is no point to fight
the only thing i want is to be alone
crazy i am
am i crazy
i am crazy
i will never fight unless it is worth fighting for only...