Frieda Taller Poems
- Me, Myself And I I'm a stubborn kind of person I mean it ...
- Time For Everything we all have the time for everything… a ...
- My Superhero You are the reason why I'm here You gave me ...
- Words Left Unsaid </>The world stops from moving Every...
- Ugly Duckling Born with super curly hair Brown eyes who ...
- My Alter Ego You were someone who wouldn’t weep my ...
- Smile Smile though you're body is aching Smile though your ...
I really love writing poems and short stories. Whenever I have time, I see to it that I make two to three poems and post it in my blog site.
When I write, I don't follow rules like the number of syllables in each lines or the proper arrangement of it. All I know is that the poem must rhyme and it has a sense and the message will easily pass on to the readers. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Me, Myself And I
I'm a stubborn kind of person
I mean it when I say 'Leave me alone! '
You can't persuade me if I already said NO!
This is the first thing that I'd like you to know.
I'm knowledgeable but not so smart
I love writing and I love doing art
Oh and i like eating a lot
Lucky me, I don't get fat!
I can be a good friend to anyone
I'm kind but not close to be a nun
I'll brighten your day just like the sun
I will help you as long as I can!
Before I end this foolishness of mine
I better tell you something before the moonshine
'Love me or Hate me', ...