Gabriel Couto Poems
- I Will Never Wonder Again I wonder if the stars I see ...
- The Cold Outside I've been waiting for the Sun To grow down ...
- This Planet Is Getting Lost We never own victory, truth be ...
- Spells We've been living into a wild love An outcome that we...
- The Three Of Us Our daughter woke up She has been sick all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriel Couto
We've been living into a wild love
An outcome that we found holding
The arms of true peace.
Development means evolution
Where you're not alone, when you feel so stuck
Into to something you can't hold anymore.
Everybody saying you're doing it wrong
But it feels so right, so then who's
Missing the goal, who's gona burn away
All the spells that yourself got under?