Gabriel Mbusya Poems
- My Donkey's Education There is no need at all, No need, ...
- Facebook Friends Had you been real We could be gone Away ...
- I Hear A Voice… I hear soft voice calling my name, From the...
- Lean On Me Please come home, Tis heart's now a boom, For ...
- 5 Minutes Fame When I drive my black hobby, In downtown ...
- Are We In A War? It feels like start or end of war, It ...
- Facade Of Hope I have been in constant constellation May be,...
I was born and brought up in largely poor rural Kenya. my writing inspirations were grown by nursery school teacher and watered by my grandmother with her folk tales. My Savanna home was brainwave whose cycles motivated me further to write. I wrote my first poem while in high school as a cryptic love letter to my high school sweet heart.
To date I have a collection of poems and short ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriel Mbusya
My Donkey's Education
There is no need at all,
In educating my Donkey,
He yaps and yaps,
At the presence of civilised guests,
Anyway, he seems to care less,
After all he lacks elementary education.
There is no solution,
In taming my Donkey,
He kicks and kicks,
Brewing fracas and atrocities,
He breathes torture and murder,
I regret for not giving him some religious education,
Unfortunately he can't understand the bible.
And such a Donkey can't defend himself up,
He works and works yet grins like a mania,
But I ...