Gabriell Riley Poems
- Industrialisation What horrors lie behind these eyes That ...
- No One Gets Out Of Here Alive No one gets out of here ...
- The Desaturated People Psychedelic butterflies and ...
- Fragile Kingdom I stare at the world through opal tinted ...
- Nothing To Be Done What can be done when metaphors fly on the...
- Virtual Valediction A vindictive visage in vintage vogue A ...
- Cure For This Itch I have this itch in my head that no amount...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriell Riley
What horrors lie behind these eyes
That stare into the darkness of the soul
They have felt the bitter cold
Of winds that rape the mind
And smelt the rotting coal
Of furnaces that pollute
Our very imagination
Of power stations that rock the psyche
And desert like formations
Where comical balls of sticks
And twigs are pushed by gusts
Of urges to refrain from being like the rest of us