Geeta Nair (04.09.1980 / Kalyan (Mumbai))
Biography of Geeta Nair
I started writing poems in the year 2003, & have written almost 200 mostly in Hindi. I love nature & music. Most of my poems are based on dreams.I have utmost faith on power abv us & do love his creations.
I haven't published any of my poems yet, but indeed looking forward in future.
- ? ? ? Question For Brutal Terrorists....
- A Short Brisk Walk.....
- A Wish
- Ahead We Go! ! !
- Always there to...
- As a Tribute to you O dear Teacher
- As the Dawn will break.....
- As you are away from me...
- Baby Talk..
- Canopy of Meadow..
- Chandrayan To Chandrama...
- Charisma of Your Smile! ! ! ! ! ! !
- Colors of My Love! !
- Come to Me, O Honey!
O Dear Teacher!
O Dear Teacher you teach
The world the lesson of life,
Principle of leading content life,
Like a banyan tree provides shade of love
Bestow on us knowledge.
O Dear Teacher you are
A soul that knows only to give,
A Guide who leads us to right path,