Genesis Bernaldez Poems
- Children Of War Fire, it's hell everywhere Gray clouds and ...
- Negative Space Fate is too unpredictable for me to ...
- Cortes Y Sincero I am awake; you can tell me But you cried ...
- Cold Case (Inspired By The Mov...
- City Lights I'm here longing for your smile I wish I could ...
- Breakdown Of Matilda You pleasantly welcomed him Expiated ...
- An Astronaut's Billet-Doux Hardly expressed Through eyes and...
.i.am.Geni. short for Genesis. I am 19 yrs of age, male and I live in the Philippines. I'm a college student, taking up BSCpE (computer engineering) at Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation (MSEUF) . I'm on my 4th year on this coming sem. I started to write poems years ago, I have shared most of them and yet, some are lost. And now, after searching for a social networking site regarding literature, I think I have come to the right place. thumbsup ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Genesis Bernaldez
Children Of War
Fire, it's hell everywhere
Gray clouds and corpses' diseases
We cried, we run and tried to cease it
Guns, bullets, tanks and soldiers
Homes became cemeteries, joys turned into fears
We just don't get the world so clear
Rockets rain, shower of flame
Life is the bet for this kind of game
We don't know who is to blame
Fathers are those who fight
Awake and crawl every night
But we children are who suffer in fright
War has no heart nor face
We're seeing troops falling from each race
Tired of hiding, having nightmares for days
If God ...