Biography of Gengis Capote
I was born in Havana, Cuba. Raised by my single mother, Youngest son of 3 boys and 1 girl. Grew up in a happy environment. Migrated to the United States in 1980 where i still reside to this date, currently living in Kissimmee Florida USA. Father to 3 beautiful girls my gifts from heaven.
I am an Electrician, Single and never married.
Poetry is an enjoyment and a hobby for me.
- Who Knows What I Did But Its Funny
- It will burn till it burns no more, for
- My sweetest butterfly
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids
- Count of Monte Cristo
- Clitoris For Breakfast
- Blue Jay
- Eres Mi Amor....in spanish
- Queen of the Nile
- Social Disobedience of Conformity
- Caution Wet Paint:
- All In The Grave
- Rule of Disclosure Birth of a Lie......(...
- 3 healthy babies-fed and clothed-smiling...
To. Angel Of Mercy
What love i have not shed to blinded eyes.
Am i the undead?
unworthy to receive!
When all that i have is love to give.
And there on your righteous throne,
You fail to see;
My heart bleeds in need.
Not for a God or a Judge!
For the love of poetry.